A little note

So quick I just wanted you to know that this is a fictional constellation. I am idolizing this in a serious matter and this is not a joke blog. That is all.

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Abilities

   So once Mirum healed somebody with his powers, which technically makes him a doctor. So I guess he's doctor strange??? For all you non-nerds Doctor strange is a marvel character who just so happens to be a Hero, a doctor, and well... Strange of course. Bad puns aside lat's talk about Mirum.
   So Mirum was not only crazy strong but he practiced whatever magic he could find. Not the fastest but he was carrying one of the sharpest minds. Of course, as I idolize Mirum, I'm a little over-doing that last statement. Don't forget his magic - like talking skills. That's it since Mirum's not a God. Hope this taught you a bit more about Mirum.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment